Are you looking to do something different this Mother’s Day? Forget breakfast in bed and try one of this unique activities:
- Arrange a family Lip Sync Battle – Crank the tunes and take turns serenading mom with a favourite song. The memories (and video) will be sure to keep her smiling for years to come.
Make an impression – Have your children place their hands and feet into a shallow tub of colorful, nontoxic paint. Give each child a large sheet of construction or butcher paper to press their feet, hands on to. Write their names and a special message for mom next to each one.
- Plan a Themed Picnic – take mom around the world with themed culinary pairings. Match your basket and “decor” to the region from which your picnic is derived. Baguettes & Creme Fraiche from Paris? Oui! Oui!
- Check out an Aquarium or Butterfly Conservatory – it will be both beautiful and educational!!
- Help Mom in the Garden! This is our personal favourite, but it might also be hers. Mom’s have a task that they may not enjoy in their garden. Whether it’s weeding, mulching or trimming the hedge your help will be much appreciated.
- Take a flowering arranging or planter building course together – bonding over petals, seems like a great idea to us. Grab a few friends and their special ladies and give Ridgeview a call, we can set up a custom workshop.
- Visit a Winery – If your mom enjoys a glass of wine this might just be her perfect day. We are so lucky to live in such a fabulous wine region, get out and enjoy it.